20110301

New Book Helps Musicians Navigate Facebook & Twitter!

Ariel Hyatt

The Musician’s Roadmap to Facebook and Twitter
Your Complete Guide To Getting Liked, Followed and Heard
“It’s a Miracle! It’s like Ariel & Carla got inside my head, camped out there for a month, and then wrote a book answering every conceivable question I could ever have regarding the confusing jungle of social media… This roadmap is helping me to really focus my energies in the right places with the right strategies without wasting any more precious time.” – Christina Horn, Artist, Hudson k

In 2010 Ariel Hyatt of Ariel Publicity & Cyber PR ® traveled to 9 countries speaking to artists on panels and teaching master classes on social media and online PR.  And she noticed an alarming trend.
Musicians are confused about Facebook and Twitter. Really confused!

From Sydney Nova Scotia to Sydney Australia hands went up and the same questions were asked:
  • How can I get my personal information to stop showing up on my Facebook fan page?;
  • Why does Twitter really matter? It just seems so stupid to tell people what I’m eating for lunch!; and,
  • I’m spending so much of my time on Social Media and I make no money at all from it – how can I turn that around?
Highlights of the book Include:
  • Facebook vs. Facebook Fan Pages: Key differences you need to know
  • How to separate your personal life & friends from your artist life and fans on Facebook
  • Screen shots that clearly illustrate how to create groups, lists, and effective application installations to maximize your Facebook profiles
  • Proven techniques that work for growing your fans and engagement on Facebook
  • A full overview of how to make Twitter work to engage fans (It’s NOT about what you are eating for lunch)
  • How to connect your tweets to your Facebook status updates to save your precious time
  • Best applications for streaming & sharing music on Facebook and Twitter
  • Newsletters: The forgotten asset that all artists should use to drive sales and
    diversify content on your social media sites
  • Everything you need to know about Blogging: Why artists who blog have more engagement with their fans
It’s 162 pages that will demystify and simplify your effectiveness on the two most important Social Media platforms available today.

No comments: