20130110

New Solo CD Coming From Nothin Fancy’s Mike Andes

Image634934020173047486Mike Andes, lead singer and mandolinist for Nothin Fancy, announces a new solo project in the works.

“I have recorded a solo CD - “The Songs I Sing.” I’ve included 14 of my original songs, which have never been recorded. All new stuff! The recording was done at Phoenix Productions in Browntown, VA: George Hodgkiss, engineer/co-producer, Marshall Wilborn on bass, Mark Clifton on dobro and weissenborn guitar, Mark Delaney on banjo, Chris Sexton on fiddle, viola and cello and me on guitar and mandolin. I sing all lead vocals, Chris Sexton sings baritone, Darren Beachley sings tenor and as a very special guest, my wife, Miss Becky sings harmony on a of couple songs. I anticipate a February release and will announce when, where and how it will be available.”

No comments: