20130621

New Gospel CD Out from Donna Ulisse

Image635073946193163402Donna Ulisse has finally decided it was time to compile some of her self written, favorite spiritual songs from a combination of former CDs and release a totally new gospel collection which includes two cover songs that she’s sure you will enjoy.

You might be familiar with the title of the CD as one of the songs on the When I Look Back CD from a few years back.

The two new/old songs have special guests singing with her. "Wait A Little Longer, Please Jesus" has Rick Stanley and my very good friend, Larry Stephenson on it singing great harmony.  She says, “I picked this song to record because it's the only one I've ever heard my father sing.”

Speaking of Fathers....the second cover song was recommended by Donna’s label and band mates as an old cherished hymn that many will know and recognize, "This Is My Father's World". The special guest singers on this one are none other than The Isaacs!

Donna says she is “…a blessed girl to have these voices weaving around mine on this track. I hope you will enjoy this new project.”

Right now you can only buy it from Donna’s online store but it will be available in Amazon, CDBaby, iTunes and other online stores soon.

No comments: