20140219

Prescription Bluegrass Reviews: Charlsey Etheridge MEMORIES of MINE!

“There is not a single thing about this album that I don’t like...this young woman is undoubtedly bound for stardom.”
-Dan King, Prescription Bluegrass

_______________________________

PRESCRIPTION BLUEGRASS IMAGE_thumb[2]Having been a CD reviewer for Prescription Bluegrass in the past, as well as having written for various other publications including my own, it came as no large surprise when I received a package in the mail from a music publishing company containing a few CD’s that were hoping for my attention.

When you are a published reviewer, all sorts of offerings come your way shouting for attention, and they can run the gamut from pretty darn good to just plain miserable. So it was with mixed emotion that I opened one of the CDs and approached the stereo.

No comments: