20150513

Patriotic Song from Shannon & Heather Slaughter!

Image635670925648900159Shannon and Heather Slaughter, both well known for their powerful vocals and ultra-tight harmony, have just released a new single That’s What’s Good In America just in time for Memorial Day.

That’s What’s Good in America is from Shannon and Heather’s successful chart album, Never Just A Song.

“At a time when politics are really dividing this country, America is still a great place to live! I got this idea driving to work one day when I saw a man working in his (very large) garden. I finished the song with the help of Gerald Ellenburg at his cabin in South Carolina. It’s about all the things I am involved with in my life - coaching football, being a husband, and a new father. The last verse is my favorite on the whole record,” said Shannon.

Fans can preview and purchase the song at iTunes, Amazon, CD Baby, Google Play, andShannonandHeatherslaughter.com.

No comments: