20160727

Kristi Stanley Signs with Union House Records!


Union House Records announces that Kristi Stanley has been signed as their newest bluegrass recording artist.
img_1109

"I'm very excited to be a part of Union House Records and all of the people involved with my project have been extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and open minded to my production ideas and arrangements. The recording process has been an inspiration to me and offered a lot of insight to my own artistry, as well as growing my anticipation about the future and promoting these tracks on the road. I am really looking forward to a great relationship with this label and to releasing the album and getting out on tour."
-Kristi Stanley
 

Kristi Stanley was raised on bluegrass and country music in the heart of Kentucky and is no stranger to singing in front of an audience. Her exquisite vocals and magnetic stage presence have captured spectators with ease from a tender age. It was only recently however, that Kristi decided to let her inner passion for her music lead her down a new path, one that she had put on hold while raising a young family. In a recent conversation, Kristi mentioned that with the kids now being older, they are able to travel with the family a lot easier and get out and enjoy our country and the positive musical influences available to them.
Recently, Stanley has been hard at work in the studio, recording her first solo project, yet to be named, due to release in early 2017. She has already begun booking dates for 2017 and building a stellar band to back her up. This will be one show you don't want to miss on your festival trek next year!
Union House Records label heads, Mike Bentley (also ofMike Bentley & Cumberland Gap Connection), and Jeff Brown (also of Jeff Brown and Still Lonesome) had this to say about Kristi joining the label:
12119007_919200964841346_2504516587051928329_n"We are very excited to have Kristi on our roster and are confident that she will be a great fit for Union House. When Jeff Brown and I began discussing the possibility of inviting Kristi to join the label, I was very impressed with her vocal tone and control. We feel that she has a lot to offer, not just to Union House, but to bluegrass music in general. I'm excited to have a hand in introducing her to those in the bluegrass industry, who haven't yet had the opportunity to hear her." -Mike Bentley, President
"My sentiments exactly! I'm excited to be adding Kristi Stanley to the Union House Records family. I've known Kristi for awhile now and I've always been aware of her talent as a vocalist and her overall passion for singing. Bluegrass community we proudly introduce to you Kristi Stanley!"-Jeff Brown, Co-Owner

No comments: