20110316

Scene of Accident Still Draws Emotion from Claire Lynch!


Accident Scene Still 
Produces Tears!

We reported earlier this week that IBMA Female Vocalist for 2010, Claire Lynch was involved in a vehicle accident not far from her home in Nashville. Although she was not injured, it was a very close call for Claire and her fans know it. 

In a recent update to her fans she wrote:
Claire Lynch & Jonathan Edwards
"Just drove past the scene of the accident. I guess my tears were a natural reaction. Fortunately I had Jonathan Edward's new CD on the rental car's stereo to smooth over and soothe the moment. It's a beautiful project and I'm proud to say I was a part."

One of her fans probably echoed everyone's thoughts when they said: 
"I see the scene of the accident as beautiful, considering the fact that it isn't covered with flowers and memorials" 

No comments: