20110713

A Note from Junior Sisk

Dear Fans and Friends,

I just wanted to give everyone an update on Junior Sisk & Ramblers Choice.Junior Sisk
My long time singing partner Tim Massey has decided to leave the band. He is getting married and is pursuing new endeavors. I will miss Timmy but would like to wish him and Patty all the happiness in the world and success in their future together.

Though I am sorry to see Timmy go I am excited about the new changes in the band. We have moved Jason "Sweet Tater" Tomlin over to the bass and hired Chris Davis on mandolin. I think you will be pleased with the new configuration.
I am also extremely excited to announce that I have signed on with Mountain Music Entertainment with Steve Johnson as our new manager/booking agent. www.mountainmusicentertainment.com



Also, we are extremely excited to be candidates in round #2 of the IBMA voting for Entertainer of the Year, Song of the Year, Instrumental Group of the Year, Vocal Group of the Year, Male Vocalist, and Bass and Banjo player of the Year. Thanks everyone for your support.

We are looking forward to our new CD release "The Heart of a Song" on Rebel Records coming in September. We have a full schedule this year and are looking forward to a stellar year in 2012.

Thanks,
Junior Sisk
Junior Sisk and Ramblers Choice

No comments: