20120809

Acoustic Blue Band Members Go In Different Directions

Image634801458738743843Word comes from Shaun Batho late on Thursday that the long running  Massachusetts bluegrass band, Acoustic Blue, is no more.   In a message posted on the bands website, Shaun states that he’s looking forward to new opportunities.

“It's with a saddened heart that I must tell you, that after 9 years of hard work and dedication, Acoustic Blue will come to a close. Unfortunately, due to a decision beyond my control I was told that I was no longer needed and had no more to offer the band. So, with this said, Acoustic Blue has disbanded.

I am so grateful to all my family, friends and fans who have supported me and pushed me to become the musician I am. I owe you all so much. So, I am not looking at this as a loss, but a new opportunity. No one never knows what is around the next corner. I still have a whole life of music in front of me.

I look forward to seeing you all down the road somewhere.”

Shaun Batho

No comments: