20130319

Donna Ulisse Songbook Arrives

Image634992722235968105Fans who got Donna Ulisse’s latest album, “All The Way To Bethlehem” have been patiently waiting for the promised accompanying songbook.

According to Donna, “there were a few bumps in the road to getting this songbook printed but it’s finally here and available.”

She also said, “The sheet music is written in the keys I am singing each song on the album in and includes all the guitar chords and lead vocal lines. It also includes photographs of me and all my co-writers as well as the scripture that inspired each song. I had more room to write in greater depth about the process of writing each song also.”

The book is selling for $19.95 and you can get it at Donna’s online store or on Amazon.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Woo-hoo! I love Donna's music, she's such an amazingly talented songwriter. Can't wait to get a copy, about to order one right now! :-)