20130416

Cumberland River Band Loses Joey Jones

Image635016952164247956Joey Jones has announced that he has left the Cumberland River band.

Joey is stepping down from touring with the band to work full time with Rock House Entertainment.

"Stepping down from the band is a decision that wasn’t easy to make. I have been going back and forth on what I should do and for a while now. With Rock House Entertainment growing and the addition of a couple of new clients, I just don’t have time for that, the band, and family. I know the band is in the middle of recording the new album, so I feel this is the best time to leave the band so they can get the new bass player on the album. I love the guys in the band like brothers and I wish them the best of luck going forward".  Joey Jones

No comments: