20130506

Rita Small Reviews Peter Rowan – “The Old School”

Image635033736440704862

It is 2am and something draws me from bed and compels me to begin writing this review. Not in the usual way, no laptop, no touchpad, all I need is a notebook and a pen. I know, sometimes the old school way is just better. Nevertheless, why does this assignment need to be handled in this manner? Has the project I have been listening to for the past weeks rubbed off on me? Or, as I suspect, will paper and pen make it easier to follow my ramblings through the inevitable editing process necessary when the time comes to finally convey my thoughts to the laptop about this simple yet profoundly complex project that Peter Rowan has compiled.

Read the Full Review on The Prescription Bluegrass CD REVIEW PAGE

Image634938367010025187



To have your CD considered for review, contact: Rita Small for specific submission and mailing instructions.


No comments: