20110615

New Flamekeeper Lineup To Be Announced Soon!

We heard from Michael Cleveland, the reigning and 4-time IBMA Instrumental Artist of the Year, regarding the current status of Flamekeeper!

"I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the support over the last few months.  Change is never easy but it is something you can always count on.  I've had a lot of fun the pickin' with some of the best musicians around and I wanted take a minute and say thanks to Dave Harvey, David Peterson, Andy Todd, Ron Shuffler, Chris Harris, Glenn Gibson and Jeff Guernsey for being ready and willing to jump in and help me out.  Also, I want to thank Charlie Cushman for all his help with scheduling players and with auditioning the new members.

 I am very excited that we will debut our brand new lineup of Flamekeeper at the Jenny Brook Family Bluegrass Festival in Turnbridge, Vermont on June 24th.  I'm really excited about the direction we are taking with the band and will continue with my commitment to playing traditional bluegrass music.  We'll be announcing the new members very soon so please stay tuned...up!" - Michael 
Artist Website
Facebook

No comments: